Call From Us:
Training & Placements
Since inception, Moradabad Educational Trust Group of Institutions Faculty of Pharmacy has remained focused on developing Human Resources of the highest quality, capable of holding their rightful place in today’s intensely competitive world. Hence, the cell has been created and is now under the stewardship of the Director (Corporate Relations) of the Institute. In particular, the cell provides assistance and guidance to students in their practical training and suitable employment in leading companies/organisations through campus and off-campus interviews.
The various services provided by the cell help students in finding a career, commensurate with their respective skills and interests.
The objective of placement cell is to place the students of pharmacy in well, recognised industries/ institutions situated throughout different places in India. This part maintains a goal to develop the career of the students studying in this institution as well as to organize different kind of job opportunities in various organisations. Further to update the knowledge of the students. Thus, Faculty of Pharmacy, through its Placement Cell ensures a secure, bright and prosperous future for them.
There are various Pharmaceutical companies in which the training of the students has organized by the training and placement cell of faculty of pharmacy.
- Baxil Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- Sharon bio-medicine ltd dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- D.R. JOHN’S Lab Pvt. Ltd. Sidcul, Haridwar, Uttarakhand.
- M.R. Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Ramnagar, Uttarakhand.
- Shreya life science pvt. Ltd., Roorkee
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd., Baddi, Himachal Pradesh
- Agron remedies Pvt., Ltd., Kashipur
- Albert David Ltd., Ghaziabad
- Jagsonpal Pharmaceutical Ltd., Rudrapur